- “you” means you, user of the website or phone App.
- “we”, “our” and “us” means the Documentation of Cambodia and/or its sub organizations/annexes.
To deliver the highest standard of service, we will ask you to provide us personal contact information. At all our products, we believe it is important that you know how we treat that information.
This policy outlines how and why we collect information from you, how we store it, and when we might disclose information to other people.
Collection and storage
We will collect information about you when you visit our website and mobile application sites, complete application forms (for instance, your contact number(s)).
We will also collect information about you when you use website and application(s) (such as text message, location information, date, time).
If you choose not to provide information when we ask for it, certain services and/or features may not work properly or we may not be able to provide you with service or a product altogether.
We hold and use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing you with service(s) you request;
- Monitoring compliance with the terms and conditions of our application you use, including our Fair Use Policy;
- Providing you with information on our new application.
- Responding and following up on any queries, complaints or requests you might have made.
- Complying with legal, governmental or regulatory agencies’ requests in connection with the regulation of telecommunications services, and in connection with any legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention or detection, or prosecution;
You agree that we and our third parties may send you messages, which we consider may be of interest to you.
Sometimes we may disclose your information to third parties. These third parties may include related entities or institutions in accordance with the software you use.
To maintain and improve the service(s) we provide to you, we may monitor and record activities you do to us or we do to you.
Change in Policy
We may need to amend the terms of this Policy if our practices change. If we do so, we will post the updated version on our application’s information page and website.